Friday, November 7, 2008

'04 and '05 were good years

It has been a week since the last time I saw my camera. I have come to the sad conclusion that it is lost forever. I got to thinking about what bad luck I have with things of value. Here is a list of my shortcomings.

Senior Prom, lost camera - drinking

Spring Break '06, lost diamond earrings - black out drunk

Halloween '07 6th street, lost wallet - drunk

April '08 6th street, lost iPhone - drunk

May '08 river trip, water logged camera - drinking

August '08 Pineapple Express, lost wallet - drunk

August '08 Wedding, camera dropped in Margarita - drinking

October '08 Maverick's game, lost camera - drinking

Not once have I lost something valuable sober. Huh, imagine that. Whelp, its off to buy another camera. I am thinking about purchasing some BestBuy stock to make some money off the business I give them. Because I am sure I won't be able to stop my camera cycle anytime soon, mainly because I don't plan on stopping drinking anytime soon.

No comments: