Wednesday, November 12, 2008

employee of the month.

this morning someone brought by a card for me to sign for a co-worker's birthday. just as i finished writing, "51 huh? you're closer to 100 than you are to birth -nouns", i spill a whole fucking nalgene of water (and $0.25 ice) on my keyboard. awesome.
for the following two hours my keyboard just keeps typing random shit... mainly one certain letter. naturally, i try to pry that key off and clean underneath it. i finally get the key off, get the keyboard to work and get back to my real job (gchatting) when i realize... I RENDERED THAT KEY USELESS.

now i have no "ecks" key. and all i want to do is say words like: ne_t, e_pendable, and fi_.

UPDATE: said coworker chose to go to chipotle for her big bday lunch. CHIPOTLE. not only is that a FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENT, but it is IN MY BUILDING. that is where i go when i'm feeling like a lazy shit and forgot my lunch. GAAAHHH

No comments: