Monday, October 20, 2008

How DID she know??

I spent last week in what can only be described as the WORST CLASS EVER. Why you ask? 1. It was a prep class for an insurance licensing test (I do not NEED an insurance license to perform my job functions, however my job requires it) 2. My instructor kept saying "NUMBER b." as we were going through the outline when it is pretty effing clear that b is a LETTER. 3. I was sick and therefore a ball of grouch.

I survived the 30 hours of torture (mostly because there was a very attractive man with whom I had lunch with everyday) and somehow passed the test, thus giving me a Series 14-59 and proving my theory that I am nothing short of kick-ass at standardized tests.

Anywho, when I got to the office today I brought in some celebratory kolaches to find that 3 of my 4 co-workers are on vacation and that one of them left a sack of potatoes (which unbeknownst to her is my favorite food) and a note on my desk.

"Nouns- Congratulations, I got your email that you passed the test! Can't wait to have you back in the office. Here are some sweet potatoes."

I'm not complaining about the potatoes, the are awesome! I'm just slightly confused about the connection??

No comments: