Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life's Little Questions

1. Why is that when I bring a healthy feast for lunch some ill intentioned person offers me free french fries?

2. Why did someone in my office just say to a big client "let me put my hand up my butt..."?

3. Who put a candy bowl next to my desk?

4. When did it become "inappropriate" for me to wear a giant furry chicken costume for Halloween?

5. Is it 4:30 yet?

6. When did Guinea Pig get so sappy?

7. Why am I going to Lubbock this weekend instead of watching UT dominate Tech from the comfort of my bed or local bar?

8. Why did it take me until 2 pm to notice the pants I wore to work today are not only missing A button but THE button?

9. Am I a terrible person for plotting ways to steal Frankie's's (seriously, how does the punctuation on that mess work?) new fluff ball puppy? (and yes, I call "Mr. Wonderful" Frankie's and will continue to do so)

10. Is there a good reason for iTunes not offering "Stanky Legg" by G Spot Boyz? Because iReally need it on my iPod for the horrifying trip to Lubbock tonight.

11. Why do single girls always talk mad shit about their friends' boyfriends? And is jerk-face REALLY an insult?

1 comment:

Christine M. said...

OHMYGOSH. I am LAUGHING!!! This was some of your best work, Nouns!