Sunday, October 5, 2008

If at first you don't succeed...

Friday night Shoulders and I did some rollerblading and then went and caught a moive. We didn't really want a big night out, but Mr. Wonderdul happened to be out with some of his friends karaokeing. So we went and met up with them around 11:30.

Mr. Wonderful was doing his thing as usual. Being the life of the party. He sang some Justin Timberlake and bounced around all over the bar. That kid has more energy that an 8 week old lab. Which is like the cutest thing ever.

Shoulders was determined to stay sober, which I commend her for, and no matter how many attempts I made to send a drink her way, she turned me down. I however, somehow made it my mission to get wasted as quickly as possible. I ran up a $70 bar tab by the time we left only an hour and a half after arriving.

Initally, Mr. Wonderful and I were planning on going back to his place to sleep, so I gave my clicker and house key to Shoulders to go home with so she could get in.

Mr. Wonderful and I hop into his car and somehow we end up at my apartment. No idea when we changed our minds, but whatever. So now we have to wait for Shoulders to walk home from the bar bc she has my keys and thus the only way for us to get in.

So what do we decide to do while we wait? Talk about our hopes and dreams? Nah. Thumb wrestle? No way! Have sex at the front of his car? Yep. That is until people come in the garage and I quickly pull up my jeans and run over to the elevator so we can at least use their clicker to get to our floor.

As we are walking down our long "The Shining" like hallway Mr. Wonderful gets the genius idea to close the door that splits the hallway in half, that way we will be able to tell when Shoulders is coming. Basically a warning bc he knew when left with nothing to do, standing in the doorway of my apartment, we would get back to where we had left off at the front of his car.

We do, but I guess we didn't hear Shoulders open the door bc we didn't disengage until she called out to us, unlocked the door and quickly moved past us into the apartment. Oops - Shoulders was sober.

I guess at that stage in the evening I couldn't be bothered by much. We had made it inside, which was the goal, so yeah.

We finally made it to a bed to finish what we had started in front of the car, and at the doorway, and then according to Mr. Wonderful I passed out in the bed next to him. The next thing I know, I wake up naked on the dining room floor with a couch throw pillow under my head.

Anyone?
Yeah, me neither.

I have no idea how I got there or why I was there. But I hopped up and crawled into bed with Mr. Wonderful who rolled over to spoon with me like I had been there the whole time. Which is why he is so wonderful.

Needless to say, it was a very eventful night. Mostly fueled by the power hour and a half I seemed to have played with myself.

It weird though, some people might be ashamed of those type of transgressions. But I just think they are funny and use them to brighten people's days just a little bit. So I hope it did for you.

No comments: