Thursday, October 23, 2008

Someone is DEFINITELY trying to poison me.

Despite having toted a can of soup with me to work today, I went out for lunch. I had a pretty big craving for Chipotle (it's the crack rice, I swear) and I'm having a bad day, so I gave in. I'm sitting at my desk, waiting on my teleconference to start, enjoying a delicious burrito bol when it happened.

I take my third bite of awesomeness and its a huge fucking chunk of salt. SICK. I dig around in my food a little to see if there is more. Luckily it looks safe. The fourth bite commences. No salt chunks. SWEET!

Around bite 14, there's another fucking salt chunk! I freak out, throw away the remainder of my meal, decide someone has put cyanide in my lunch and vow never to eat Chipotle again.

Well played sabotager. Well played.

No comments: