Friday, September 26, 2008

Carosel of a day

Friday was full of ups and downs.

Down - woke up incredibly hungover from our company supported booze fest the night before. We had no milk, I really really need to go to the grocery store, so I ate a PB and J.

Up - No one was in the office all morning, so I didn't have to deal with anyone while my head pounded.

Down - Stand up Sid rolled in at 10:30.

Up - Went and got greasy Mexican food for lunch.

Down - Ate way too much.

Up - Got back to the office and my boss told me the big job we have been working on is going into mediation and it may settle. Which means the whole case from hell might vanish.

Down - A coworker comes by and tells me that there's no way in hell this thing will actually settle.

Up - Stand Up Sid finally got what was coming to him. Now he is on the boss' shit list. And I love it.

Down - Still had a pounding headache.

Up - Called the woman who does my nails and she fit me in for a pedicure after work.

Down - Got a parking ticket while I was receiving that pedicure.

Up - Finally getting to enjoy a weekend with my friends in Dallas!

No comments: