Monday, September 22, 2008

I Should Probably Act More Mature

This weekend's "To Do" list: (yes, I make TONS of lists)
1. Clean room
2. Do Laundry
3. Reorganize Closet
4. Work out
5. Give up drinking beer
5. Go to the grocery store
6. Pay bills
7. Go to church

This weekend's "Acutally Done" list:
1. Throw clothes all over my room in a wasted attempt to find an outfit that fits (due to the lack of the aforementioned #4)
2. Get dressed to go to the gym and instead go to brunch with the Vandy Boys and Boat Party.
3. Buy handle of Tito's to prevent me from drinking beer
4. Go to Boat Party's and have a beer; go to Watch Out Friends', have 3 beers; go to a bar, have 2 more beers. (there was vodka in there too but that was all within the guidelines)
5. Make a certain mistake that the Vandy Boys will not let me live down
6. Have a waiter give me a frightened look bc everytime he walks by I say something really appropriate like "titty fuck"
7. Buy $400 in dresses for my birthweekend.

No comments: