Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Its True, She Does.

Nouns -
I can attest to that. I got up to wash my face at 2:15 after watching half of a Harry Potter movie in bed (because sleeping in your make-up is bad for you apparently, and I'm trying to break the habit). However the door was stopped by something. I pushed on through to find that that "something" was your leg.

You were asleep on the bathroom floor, and you looked so peaceful that I couldn't dream of waking you. Also I am selfish and lazy and knew that waking you would lead to pouring you into your bed. So instead I maniacally giggled, and shut the door again.

Score:
Bad Habits: 1
Good Habits: 0

Although to be fair, I too drank a bottle of wine and 2 screw drivers, gossiped, and cursed like a sailor. So upon further review:

Bad Habits: 4
Good Habits: 0

No comments: