Tuesday, September 9, 2008

fuck you crackberry.

dear blackberry,

YOU SOLD ME FAULTY GOODS! actually, that is a lie. travis, the nice man in your tech support department has informed me that you designed your phone to automatically delete the call and text message log ON PURPOSE! now at first i liked that feature bc living through "the shame" of seeing who i drunk dialed and texted is usually pretty painful. however, today i found it to be a real fucking inconvenience.

i left work at 4:30 today. somewhere between the drive home and my nap (afterall, i did sleep on the bathroom floor) someone called me! (WHICH NEVER FUKCING HAPPENS since calling me is openning a HUGE can of worms, i will totally talk your ear off). anyways, by the time i finally decided to look at my phone, the peice of shit also deleted said call. this call could have been:
A) a hot man who wants to take me to a nice dinner
B) someone calling bc i owe them money
C) someone calling about a happy hour
D) my mom calling to tell me she bought the dog a sweater

aside from B i would have wanted to know about ALL of those calls. tomorrow i'm totally marching into verizon and demanding a refund.

no love bc you are retarded,
nouns

ps: person who called between 4:30 and 6, i am not ignoring you. or at least i'm probably not ignoring you.

No comments: