Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pancakes

This is going to be short and sweet, mainly because I don't remember much of the rest of the night.

We made it down town. Rode in the trunk of an SUV with nouns. Real classy. Kept trying to figure out where Venus was, eventually I saw her. We were both trying to be good and not text Pierre and Little Spoon. I was weak and sent a "long time not talk" message. Got a "what u doing" back an hour later and to which I responded "drinking. I miss you". I suck.

But at some point that evening I found a man to take my mind off of Little Spoon. Its not that I really like LS, I just like male attention.

So let me tell you about the object of my affection for the evening - Bed Maker (explained later). He doesn't drink. Crazy, I know. I meet a man at a bar who doesn't drink. He may not like drinking, but he must love drunk messes (aka me) because we woke up and he made me pancakes and sausage.

As we were eating our breakfast we got into tales from the night before, because I remember nothing..NOTHING. I couldn't even tell you this kid's name. He told me of the "questions" all of the boys he took home were asking me. He couldn't give me one example other than "do you like it in the front or back" that wasn't too raunchy for breakfast banter. Good stuff.

So we finish breakfast. I go to the bathroom and when I get back to his room he is making his bed. Are you kidding me? I could not believe it. I told him I had no idea he was a bed maker.

I put my clothes back on and he drives me to my car. As we get nearer I notice my sunroof is cracked open. Fine normally, no one can steal shit out of a crack, but it rained this morning. A lot. He pulls over to let me out of the car and bed maker proceeds to get out as well just so he can see the damage and laugh at me. I love him already. We find a puddle and everything inside is damp. Gross muggy damp.

To finish things, bed maker got my number and asked me out for Thursday night. So we will see about that.

No comments: