Monday, April 28, 2008

Who needs an A?

I have been slacking to the extreme.

I called into work and took off all of last week. I just called my boss on her cell to tell her I can't come in tomorrow. Glad I got her message machine for that call... Too bad I am amazing and they love me. I come and only work two days a week and I don't have a specific start or end time and I wear gym clothes, and I have usually just worked out. The real world is going to kick my ass.

I have a test tomorrow at 8 am, that I have barely brushed the surface on reading for.

My SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT (for which I am the team leader) is due tomorrow at Noon, and I peaced out on my team today to go give another lesson. Hott Dad showed up at the end of my lesson with the Hott Dad baby to work on her pitching. I stopped by after my lesson to visit (flirt shamelessly) and give Hott Dad baby some pitching tips. Just FYI I would be an amazing stepmom...ha.

I have another test at 9:30 am Wednesday and still have not read 6 of the 9 chapters.

I have a research paper due Thursday at 8 am and I have not written a single word to fill up the 8 pages required.

And with all of this, what do I decide to do? Blog. You can all see where my head is at. Basically I can not wait for Thursday at 8 am.

I mean come on, who needs an A? Screw that, who needs a B? All I need to do is pass. I already have a job and they love me for my drunk self. As was shown when they threw a happy hour together for Noun's and my visit to Dallas.

No comments: