Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Style Icon: Hot Tranny Mess

In honor of our trip to the "Tranniest Town in the World," I've decided to feature the Hot Tranny Mess as the style icon this week. I mean, OK, so you are a man, who likes to dress like a woman - fair enough. But why stop there? Why not dress like the whoreiest whore of a woman you can? Pounds of makeup to cover that 5 o'clock shadow, a few waterbaloons filled with pudding, and more bling than Fiddy Cent. Now THATS how you do Hot Tranny Mess. I can only imagine the years of trying on your mommy's clothes in secret that led up to this event. If nothing else, they put in more effort than a non-tranny mess and THAT is why a Hot Tranny Mess is a style icon for all.
Update: We saw a tranny at In-and-Out (and no, the irony is not lost on me) but I FOR ONCE didn't have a camera. Plus he/she was VERY tall and could have beat me to a pulp.

1 comment:

j said...

Goal for the weekend in Vegas:

Get as many "Hot Tranny Mess" pictures as we possibly can.