Monday, April 28, 2008

Some of the Contents of my Purse Today

1. Wallet, devoid of any money, and with two sad, abused credit cards hiding inside.

2. Can of soup. My car is currently non-functioning so I walked to work this morning (across a major highway) and brought my own lunch, the fact that I haven't eaten it by now means I'm probably not going to.

3. Keys to my house and car (reunited and it feels so good).

4. Several bags of Tazo Tea. It is typically about 16 degrees in our office and I make tea frequently and hold the cup in my hands until they defrost enough to type a little.

5. Two pairs of Forever 21 Sunglasses, because three would just be overkill.

6. Enough pennies to fill a sock. I would then use said sock to do some serious damage to Karen's phone. She chatted someone up for 20 minutes earlier, hung up and said "what the hell was that guy talking about."

7. And now we come to the best part - A strapless bra. I don't know why or how this got in my purse. I took it off in the back of Nouns' car because it was annoying the crap out of me, but I was digging through my purse looking for my cell phone earlier and I pulled it out and sat it on the desk.

That is exactly when my boss happened to walk in.

Can my life get any better?

No comments: