Monday, April 14, 2008

Uplifting Life Lesson

I thought I'd document my favorite excerpts from a g-chat with "These Shoulders Don't Lie" and myself today. We live sad lives of not-so-quiet desperation. Just take a look below:

tsdl: i wish i had some crackers
Sent at 11:47 AM on Monday

tsdl: yall dont have an extra flask do you?
Sent at 11:56 AM on Monday

tsdl: why didnt anyone tell me i looked like an oompa loompa on Thursday?
Sent at 12:06 PM on Monday

tsdl: sucks to be nina garcia
Sent at 2:27 PM on Monday

tsdl:
i would sue perez if i could
how does someone saying ""We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple. Beyond that there is nothing to say."
"confirm a pregnancy"
Sent at 2:33 PM on Monday

tsdl: i hope we see carrot top this weekend in Vegas!!!
Sent at 2:46 PM on Monday


Most of these "thoughts" went unanswered. Part because I was busy or at lunch and part because well....what do you say to "I wish I had some crackers?"

But no worries. I'm not bashing my friend...because I'm the real psycho. In a fit of rage I bombarded her with the following:


me: GAHHHHHHHHHHHH
this has been THE MOST FRUSTRATING DAY
#1 on my shit list: a tie -- between my mother and fedex
my mother for the usual reasons -- wont answer the phone, is very unhelpful, then calls to ask about nothing/tell me what she ate for lunch
also she started flipping out and yelling at me about driving the jetta because its not insured

tsdl:
hahhaha

me: fedex - their website is a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. i have been trying to mail a package since 10am this morningn (its 4pm)
i have received an error message...
called
gotten that problem fixed
received another error message
called
told that i need to update our credit card info
searched the entire FUCKING SITE
THERE IS NO PLACE TO UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO
IF THE POST OFFICE SUCKED JUST A LITTLE LESS FEDEX WOULD HAVE TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS
so thats my new motto for usps...suck a little less
ill tell the guy that next time i wait in line for 30 minutes just to get some fucking letter that a university sent to us by certified mail
WHICH I HAD TO DO TODAY


Lesson for the kids: Stay in school or your life could look like this.

Oh wait, we went to college and our lives still look like this...

New lesson for the kids: No matter what you do with your life, stupid people (ex. - Karen, people who work in shipping) will drive you to drink.

1 comment:

These Shoulders Don't Lie said...

Wow, reading all of my gchats in a row like that makes me seem a little rediculous. Which I am, so its ok.

And I still wish I had some crackers.