Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Done and Done

Well, I am pretty drunk from my engineering happy hour. We had our final class today, and as I posted earlier our senior design project was due yesterday. So now I am done with that!

Our professor set up a free happy hour for us at the posse. OK, so you're like happy hour...that's cool, whatever. No, this was free free. Like as many pitchers as we wanted free.

I was bored with all of the engineering boys. Obviously. So I had Venus come and have a drink (no engineering dude is going to object to giving more girls free drinks) so we could talk about Bahama. She discussed the status of their situation. I'm kind of in the same boat with Bed Maker. We like to plan our evenings ahead of time. So a notification of a date would be preferred before the day of.

Then she showed me the bruises...oh my lord the bruises. She may have been drunk when "the biter" attacked, haha. But they had to have hurt. They covered her upper arm.

Then I left Venus to go to the bathroom. While I was there, one of my engineering "buddies", who I left Venus to talk to, tells her "Name and I would have dated if the timing had been right". HAHAHAHA No way. Never ever. I can't even explain him, but we're going to name him Tae Kwan Do, if that gives you any sort of picture. Nice guy, but seriously no way.

Now I am home, about to get ready to go experience the glow in the dark tour! We shall see.

Hott Dad update: Texted back and forth about some kickball stuff the night after I played with him and Hott Dad baby, but I was short with him because I had so much to do. Nothing since...oops. Looks like he is sensitive.

Bed Maker update: Nothing since he dropped me off at my rain soaked car and laughed at me. I'm hoping he calls tomorrow, otherwise I am going to have to explain how he is a computer science nerd and I am way too good for him. But for now, he made me pancakes and I really want to go out on a date with him..

An update on all the crap I had to do: DONE! I cranked it out today and yesterday and am completely done. I knew if I wanted to drink today/tonight I would need to get everything done ahead of time. Crazy what the motivation of alcohol will cause one to do.

No comments: