Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bang goes the shot glass

Last night my life did a little imploding.

Venus, Shoulders and I decide to go to the campus bar mainly because Venus was bored, but also so we could scope out some of our people.
It was a little busier than we had originally thought and there were no tables available. So we hiked upstairs, perched on the ledge and creepily watched everyone else. While up top someone suggested we drink everytime we see someone we hooked up with. Funny at the time..until I see one and then another and then another...
1. Vandy's old roommate's ex boyfriend's fraternity brother whom I made out with when he was down visiting from Tennessee now convieniently lives in Austin and was at the campus bar.
2. Bed Maker. You all know that story. He came over, said hi and knew his place. Sufficiently akward, but it could have been worse.
3. Duck. Didn't exactly hook up. We were in a cab on the way back to his place after downtown and he has the cab pull over in a 7-11 parking lot so he can puke. I promptly got out of the car and walked my ass home. Akward enough almost hook up to count it.
4. Tamale. Ex boyfriend from high school that I dated off and on for 5 years. Can't really stand the kid in any size dose. But it made all the akwardness better when LC leans over to me after having talked to Tamale and says, "He's kind of a douche." I nodded as I have heard this many times before.
So it goes without saying that my plans to drink a beer or two and then drive home went straight out the window. Thank you little blinking shot glass. Best game ever.

Well today is my Birthday. I leave for Europe with Nouns tomorrow. So much amazingness is happening I don't even know how to contain myself. For the next 13 days I will not be sober and that is a promise.

No comments: