Friday, May 16, 2008

seriously?

someone just got shot outside my place of work.

update: my mom (nanny-goat) calls here is the conversation that transpires.
NG: OH MY GOD NOUNS!! DID YOU JUST GET SHOT?!? (all caps bc shes YELLING)
me: no, mom, i did not get shot.
NG: DID YOU HEAR?!?
me: yes mom, i heard.
NG: A 43 YEAR OLD WOMAN GOT SHOT OUTSIDE NORDSTROM WAITING FOR HER DAUGHTER!!!!
me: you know it was a 43 year old woman and still called to see if it was me? i'm going to bed. good night.
NG: SOMETIMES THEY GET FACTS WRONG NOUNS!!!! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS MOVING TO DALLAS BUSINESS?!! ITS NOT TOO LATE, MOVE HOME!!! YOU CAN HAVE THE GAME ROOM!!!
me: k byyyyeee
NG: YOU SHOULD TAKE THE CAT TO PROTECT YOU!!
me: goodnight. (click.)


everytime i talk to nanny-goat i feel like she should be besties with shoulders' mom.

1 comment:

These Shoulders Don't Lie said...

This would be a brilliant plan EXCEPT... The Crazylady doesn't have freinds. She has co-workers and the dog... that is all.