Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey! Toss me one of those biscuits!

I've traveled to the business school to study where I have yet to open my notes. Instead I.....


- Calculated that even if I get a D in the class my GPA will move less than a tenth of a point. The same goes for an A. HAH!

- Counted that of the 5 other people in here 4 are in my class.

- Checked up on www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com. #99 describes me to a T.

- Danced in my chair to "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" by Billy Joel

- Texted one of my group members to bring me a pencil when he comes to campus. Because, of course, I forget the one essential for taking a scantron test.

- Downed a thermos of coffee....even though its making my stomach hurt. Addictions, addictions...

- Laughed out loud hysterically to what might be the funniest video I've ever seen....


http://thesuperficial.com/2008/05/bill_oreilly_is_a_man_who_stay.php


- Witnessed an AZN invasion break for lunch. They were eating......POPEYES. Wtf?? Is there even a Popeyes near here?? I think not.


Oh Tuesday, so far you are a silly, silly day!!

No comments: