Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good Bye Nouns!!

So I just made it home. Thanks only to myself and Hott Dad.

Hott Dad is friends with our bar's owner. When our bar's owner was behind the bar tonight, I brought up the linkage. Thus our drinks were free. Thanks Hott Dad, I've texted him mulitple times earlier in the night, but no response.

So I text HD at 2 am to thank him for the hook up/drinks. He responds. Are you kidding me?? Now you respond?

Nouns and I catch a cab and I text him, "why did you not respond to my texts before??"

"I was busy before"

Then I call HD when I get to my car. 1 - I need to figure out what his deal is. 2 - I want to know why he can text now and not before. 3 - I need a sober person to talk me home.

Sooo....on my drunk drive back to the northside I talk to HD for about 15 minutes. The reason he couldn't talk to me before is that he was getting Hott Dad Baby a shower and then putting her to bed. Then he passed out. He woke up to my text at 2 am, realized he loved me and then got into my drunk dialgouge. Poor HD.

He talked to my drunk ass all the way home. He kept me from swerving lane to lane. All I want to do is Hott Dad, and leave it at that. Damn Dallas...

Let's all take a moment to thank HD for saving my life..........

DONE.

Bed Maker was involved in this evening because I am a drunk ass and kept texting him. But he is sober...always, and would be a good ride home. But when I text the "do you want to come pick me up?" He responds with "not really, do you have a ride?"

From that Bed Maker and I are done. Not that we had anything in the first place, but yeah...He should know his role.

I just want to let it be known right now that I love, love, love Nouns, Shoulders, Venus and Cabbage. I can not wait to be up in Dallas with Venus, Nouns and TSDL so that we don't have to deal with this rifraff that is Austin's 6th street.

FYI my dress broke tonight! Are you fing kidding me? Two hugs and my dress peaces out? NO way. I expect more from my dress than that. I at least need some hott rando to break my dress. That way he can feel like a man and enjoy it. I need someone to benefit from my dress breaking.

So good night! Its 3 am and I have to work tomorrow..

No comments: