Friday, May 9, 2008

G 1 2 3

I just want to let it be known that I love Boat Party's elevator at her apartment. It seems to always be there when I need it.

Such as:

Last night at 3 am. CA drove me back to Boat Party's and walked me up in case she didn't leave the door unlocked. Thank goodness the elevator was there waiting on the ground floor for me. This greatly reduced the amount of akward standing around time with CA.

This morning at 9 am. Woke up at BP's. She had left the door unlocked for me, so I got to stay there. I change back into my dress and collect my things. I am looking to minimize the amount of time I have to be seen in my state. So when I get to the elevator, it was already on the third floor as if it had been waiting for me since CA dropped me off.

This morning at 9:10 am. Walk my still drunk self over to where my car is parked, get in and asses the situation. I need to go by school and pick up my senior design reoprt. But I don't want to drive all the way up north to change just to come back down where I am right now. This means I have to go to school in my present state. I reach for my makeup...its not there. Drive back to BP's to get it. Park with my hazards in a loading zone and again the elevator is there. By this point I have to smile. Get up to BP's and she is still in bed, and surprised to see me.

"What's up?"
"I left my make up", in my grossest alcoholic smoker voice.
"You are a mess."

Thank you BP. That about sums it up.

The elevator thing might not seem like much, but I am all about instant gratification. So when I push that button and the doors automatically open up to greet me, I am happy.

No comments: